Businesses are increasingly turning to technology and digitization as a means of running their daily operations. This trend has made it possible for telecommuting and remote work to become ever more practical and sought-after, not only by the employees but their employers as well. Technology has also empowered freelancers and self-employed professionals by providing them with the necessary tools to do their jobs more easily and effectively. And in light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, a virtual business environment has never looked more appealing.
More and more companies are looking to transition from the traditional brick-and-mortar office and become more agile. They are placing more value on productivity, rather than a physical location and a rigid 9-to-5 schedule. These goals don’t require a physical office but an office address and an official phone number.
Why Set Up A Virtual Office?
There are numerous benefits to choosing a virtual office. Among them, we can include the following:
- An Inexpensive Set Up – A traditional brick-and-mortar location will typically incur a lot of upfront expenses, as well as long-term costs, such as office leases, upkeep, equipment purchases and maintenance, etc. Virtual offices, on the other hand, are typically subscribed to on a short term — often monthly — basis; require minimum upfront investments; and will cost far less in the long-term.
- Little to No Startup Risk – With a smaller initial investment, businesses can set up their operations quickly and with less risk and commitments than with a traditional office space.
- Increased Freedom and Scaling Opportunities – Companies operating under a virtual office address will also be managed remotely. This makes them more flexible as to when and where their employees can work. The majority will only require a mobile device, such as a smartphone, tablet, laptop, and an internet connection. In addition, virtual offices allow them to scale their operations much faster and easier, without feeling the burden and constraints of a traditional office. They can also hire skilled employees that are not in their immediate area, which means the labor pool is unlimited.
Setting Up Your Virtual Office
Another added benefit of virtual offices is how easy they are to set up. You will still need to know what you want and need before signing up for such a service
At a minimum, sign up for a mailing address that you can use to license and register your business; receive mail; and use on your website, email signatures, business cards, invoices, and other forms of printed materials. In addition, you can also choose to have varying degrees of phone answering services, depending on your needs and requirements. That said, to set up your virtual office, you will need to follow these three simple steps:
- Complete and return the forms.
- Wait for us to set up the service on your behalf.
It’s as easy and as simple as that. BSSI offers Virtual Offices in Las Vegas, Nevada, and New York City, New York. If you want to learn more about the services and pricing we offer, visit our Service Page and contact us now. It will be our privilege to service your company!